Our Law Firm Handles Prescription Drug Injury Cases
At the Law Offices of Thomas J. Lamb, we represent people in cases where there is a drug injury or death and the legal liability rests with a drug company based on product liability law.
Our law firm has many years of experience handling these drug injury and death cases from all parts of the United States.
Given our experience handling these types of lawsuits, we know that drug injury cases deserve special attention. Drug injury claims have a personal aspect that must be appreciated and respected by the attorney handling the case. We will handle your drug injury case not only competently and professionally, but with genuine care and understanding.
Recent articles by attorney Tom Lamb on the Drug Injury Law website:
- SGLT2 Inhibitors Invokana, Farxiga, Jardiance Linked to Retinal Vein Occlusion
- FDA Advisory Committee Meeting Could Review Risk/Benefit Profiles for All JAK Inhibitors
- Tasigna Lawsuits Update: New Jersey MCL and Federal Court MDL Consolidations
- Novartis Stops 3 Beovu Clinical Trials in May 2021, Wants a Beovu Label Change
- Ocaliva-related Liver Injury Warnings Will be Added to Ocaliva Drug Label