Our Law Firm Handles Prescription Drug Injury Cases
At the Law Offices of Thomas J. Lamb, we represent people in cases where there is a drug injury or death and the legal liability rests with a drug company based on product liability law.
Our law firm has many years of experience handling these drug injury and death cases from all parts of the United States.
Given our experience handling these types of lawsuits, we know that drug injury cases deserve special attention. Drug injury claims have a personal aspect that must be appreciated and respected by the attorney handling the case. We will handle your drug injury case not only competently and professionally, but with genuine care and understanding.
Recent articles by attorney Tom Lamb on the Drug Injury Law website:
- Two Padcev-induced TEN / SJS Cases Where Patient Died From Their Padcev Side
- Drug Regulator MHRA Imposes More Xeljanz Use Limitations in October 2021
- Imbruvica Heart-Related Side Effects and Cardiotoxicity Safety Issues
- Possible New Xeljanz Side Effect: Peripheral Neuropathy
- Padcev Linked to SJS and TEN: From No Warning to “Black Box” in Less Than 2 Years