Our Law Firm Handles Prescription Drug Injury Cases
At the Law Offices of Thomas J. Lamb, we represent people in cases where there is a drug injury or death and the legal liability rests with a drug company based on product liability law.
Our law firm has many years of experience handling these drug injury and death cases from all parts of the United States.
Given our experience handling these types of lawsuits, we know that drug injury cases deserve special attention. Drug injury claims have a personal aspect that must be appreciated and respected by the attorney handling the case. We will handle your drug injury case not only competently and professionally, but also with genuine care and understanding.
Recent articles by attorney Tom Lamb on the Drug Injury Law website:
- Symptoms and Diagnosis of Weight-Loss Drugs Gastroparesis Side Effects for Ozempic, Rybelsus, Wegovy, and Trulicity
- Prolia Hypocalcemia Side Effect in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease Warning Added to Prolia Drug Label
- Syfovre Side Effects Issue Raised In December 2023 JAMA Viewpoint Piece
- New Syfovre Warnings for Retinal Vascular Occlusion and Retinal Vasculitis
- Syfovre Eye Side Effects Cases Reported at Ophthalmology Meeting