Our Law Firm Handles Prescription Drug Injury Cases
At the Law Offices of Thomas J. Lamb, we represent people in cases where there is a drug injury or death and the legal liability rests with a drug company based on product liability law.
Our law firm has many years of experience handling these drug injury and death cases from all parts of the United States.
Given our experience handling these types of lawsuits, we know that drug injury cases deserve special attention. Drug injury claims have a personal aspect that must be appreciated and respected by the attorney handling the case. We will handle your drug injury case not only competently and professionally, but also with genuine care and understanding.
Recent articles by attorney Tom Lamb on the Drug Injury Law website:
- Ozempic, Rybelsus, and Wegovy Use Might Cause Gastroparesis, Gastric Stasis, or Stomach Paralysis
- Ozempic-Related Gastroparesis, Stomach Paralysis, Intestinal Blockages
- Syfovre Eye Injections Adverse Reactions Update August 2023
- Tepezza-Related Hearing Problems Warning July 2023
- Syfovre Vision Loss Cases Reported In Patients After Their First Injection