Our Law Firm Handles Prescription Drug Injury Cases
At the Law Offices of Thomas J. Lamb, we represent people in cases where there is a drug injury or death and the legal liability rests with a drug company based on product liability law.
Our law firm has many years of experience handling these drug injury and death cases from all parts of the United States.
Given our experience handling these types of lawsuits, we know that drug injury cases deserve special attention. Drug injury claims have a personal aspect that must be appreciated and respected by the attorney handling the case. We will handle your drug injury case not only competently and professionally, but with genuine care and understanding.
Recent articles by attorney Tom Lamb on the Drug Injury Law web site:
- Guidelines for Diagnosing and Managing Patients with Drug-induced Liver Injury
- Ocrevus PML Case Report: Patient Used Ocrevus, Only, Without Prior Tysabri or Gilenya Use
- Possible FDA Advisory Committee Meeting for Xeljanz, Olumiant, and Rinvoq in Future
- There Will Be No Belviq Generic Drugs After Belviq Drug Recall in 2020
- Are Heart Problems and Cancers JAK Inhibitors Drug Class Safety Issues?